Well onTarget® is not available to all members. Check Blue Access for MembersSM or ask your benefits administrator to see if you have the Well onTarget benefit.
Do you take your health personally? Consider taking the Well onTarget® Health Assessment to find out what you may want to focus on for your best health.
You may be surprised how a few personal details about how you live your life — like your diet and sleep habits — can give you a personalized map to your best health. Find out your risks and your best options to avoid them.
After you fill out your HA, you’ll immediately receive a Personal Wellness Report that provides recommendations for programs to help you maintain and improve your health.
This year’s HA has been redesigned with fewer questions, so it’s easier than ever to complete. All it takes is about 15 minutes.
When you take the Health Assessment, you’ll be asked about:
- Diet and nutrition
- Physical activity
- Tobacco use
- Emotional health
- Health at work
You don’t have to, but it would be helpful to have a few personal details on hand when you begin the assessment, including your:
- Current height and weight
- Systolic blood pressure (top number) and diastolic blood pressure (bottom number)
- Total cholesterol level
- HDL cholesterol level
- Triglyceride level
- Blood sugar level
- Waist measurement in inches
Take Your Health Assessment Today
You can earn 2,500 Blue PointsSM* for taking your Health Assessment. Follow these simple steps to get started:
- Visit wellontarget.com and log in. If you have an existing Blue Access for MembersSM (BAMSM) account, use your BAM username and password. If you aren’t a registered user yet, click Register Now to create an account.
- If you have not taken your Health Assessment, there will be a pop-up message after you log in. You can also take your assessment by clicking on “Start” in the “Health Assessment” box at the top of your dashboard. Once you have completed the assessment, your reports will be available in the Health Assessment section.
How Will the Health Assessment Be Personalized?
The Health Assessment is built to ask you detailed questions based on your answers to the first, more basic questions. Your health status and lifestyle guide determines which questions you will be asked.
Your answers will help tailor the Well onTarget Member Wellness Portal with programs that could help you reach your health goals. You can check your progress on the portal and earn Blue Points twice a year.
What Should I Do with My Results?
After completing the Health Assessment, you will receive a confidential Personal Wellness Report. This can help take the guesswork out of working to improve your health. The report will show you how you are doing and give you tips for improvement. You can even print out a provider report to share with your doctor.
When you know your risks, you can choose your best options to lower or avoid them. When you know your strengths, you can build on them.
Have questions about the Health Assessment or the Well onTarget program? Call 877-806-9380.
*Blue Points Program Rules are subject to change without prior notice. See the Program Rules on the Well onTarget Member Wellness Portal for more information.